True Love

My gentle readers,

It has been veritable years since I've put two words to paper that were not a combination of therapy, prayer and mindless drivel. 
I've had an inspiration to blog again, mostly for you my children. Dare I say, my children's children. My grands? 
Hmm.

I see a need to introduce myself.

I am currently a middle aged, overweight, grumpy woman. I have five children, four of which are this side of heaven and are my pride and delight, and a blessing of a husband. I pray our one saint is constantly interceeding for us before the Judge.

I speak two languages fluently. Enjoy reading and hoarding books, walks on the beach, hanging with my hubby doing just about anything, wink wink, eh what. 
I love the Adoration, the Holy Mass, my mama Mary, Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Trinity.

I also love American Classic cars. I'd like to drive one someday.

Shooting. I love shooting just about anything. Old hunter rifles are my favorite. But I do enjoy AR, surprisingly smooth, and AK (uh, duh). I'd like to shoot a Browning handgun. Glocks are fun. It'd be an experience to finally give any revolver a chance. 

Climbing. I'm a pathetic novice at this, but apparently being born on cusp of sea and Caucasian Mountains, it sort of instills goat like tendencies to love salads and frolicking on mountain tops.

I also love homeschooling. And baking. Hiking. Hosting, all in laziest way possible. 

I love hanging out with family and friends, but typically not at the same time.

I like to be funny. I love/hate generalizations. I do like cleaning, but if anyone has ever tried to scrape water out of a sinking ship with a cup, realizes, this is the way: for most parents with busy kids.

If you haven't realized it yet, I also like to go on about things. Occasionally. And only occasionally I do act mature and shut up and let people talk.

I also love spotting rainbows, the kind in the sky, or in sudden spray of the garden hose, not the ones on some kids' misguided onesie.

 I love my One, Holy, and Apostolic Catholic Church. And every day I hope I love God a little more and sin a little less. Pray for me. (Yes. You are welcome to say a Hail Mary right now ðŸĪŠðŸĨ°ðŸ˜˜)


For the sake of my grands: I was born in Novorossiysk, Russia, a long time ago, when dinosaurs roamed the earth. 
I had a rather rough time growing up, ended up in Sacramento, CA, met my husband, or rather he met me, wouldn't know he existed, unless he asked me out for a movie, got together with him and together had children found the Faith, had more children, and currently in process of pulling our heads out of a dark, dank place. 
Hopefully,  by the time you're born, my beloved grands: we will have met success, and you get to spend a lot of time in an idyllic paradise of a country. But maybe not. God gives, you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

carnivore diet pt.2

Home things