Carnivore diet.

At age of 40, I have topped out at 172.1lbs. Normal routines of eating a little cleaner and watching my portions has led me to climb higher on the totem pole of being fat.

Typically I drink coffee or tea with a splash of milk, then eat whatever kids are eating around 12pm. Then I graze. Then I graze again, and then have dinner.

I have been convinced that due to my many impending doom problems: random weird pains in my joins, hands, ankle, head, sinus problems from he'll, allergies that won't go away, and of course inability to smell Anything for the past 3 years,  or breath through my nose, as well as random skin problems, that something needs to change. 

I wanted to try holistic approach with fermented foods, because I know those are good. And water kefir. Oh man is it good.
But I got to return stuff. There's just no way. I'll make some I guess, for holidays. There's always holidays, right? It's almost alcoholic, so naturally I like it. But I won't make a habit out of it.

Today is first day of dirty carnivore. I have pickles. I have pickled onions, I have pickled jalapeños. I don't want to just chuck those into the garbage can. 

I want to see how much my well being will improve. How much brain fog will lift. God knows my life is foggy.


And if this the right way, then God will bless it. It will be either successful or ill gain 100lbs and be a fat cow. We will see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

carnivore diet pt.2

True Love

Home things